This training is 60% online and 40% in person, or you have the option of completing it 100% online.
Next training starts January 29th, 2022.
About the Modules
MODULE 1: Earth
We start by diving into the history and philosophy of Yoga and Buddhism, in order to find out how are these ancient teachings and practices relevant to our contemporary lives. We will put the teachings into practice through a lab sequence and an introduction on how to meditate and complemented by a thorough exploration of the anatomy and mechanics of the physical and energetic bodies. Read more…
MODULE 2: Water
By now, you know how the asanas and the body function together. In this module we expand into sequencing a dynamic and intelligent class. You will also learn a comprehensive list of yoga asanas, healthy alignment and safe, helpful adjustments. By the end of this module you will be able to teach your fellow trainees a simple and effective yoga class with a focus on breath, sequencing and alignment. Read more…
MODULE 3: Fire
This module gives you tools to develop your own creativity and knowledge of asana variations. Each basic asana is reviewed in practice and through hands-on assisting. You will learn modifications for special considerations (injury, extreme tightness, etc.). You will also learn variations of each pose for a more challenging option or to give your students a different perspective. Read more…
MODULE 4: Air
Module 4 covers all of the bases with practical advice and mentoring to give you the knowledge, confidence and skills to be a responsible and compassionate teacher. We will work with you to discover and cultivate your own unique strengths as a Yoga teacher. You will learn practical things you need to turn your love of teaching into a viable career. Read more…
SCHEDULE AND TUITION
200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Berlin
- 80 hours of pre-recorded training sessions
- 12 hours of live-calls with a lead teacher
- 90 hours of in-class training with a lead teacher
- 150-page comprehensive teacher training manual
- membership in the virtual yoga studio for the duration of the training, value 360 €
Early Bird Special Price: 2399 €
*Available for the first six applicants who pay the full tuition upfront.
Application deposit of 500 € is included in this price.
All-Inclusive Tuition: 2699 €
3 more spots available
Application deposit of 500 € is included in this price.
Tuition is due in full two weeks prior to the training start date, unless a payment plan is arranged.
Payment Plans Available:
10 monthly installments of 229 €, plus application deposit of 500 €
Begins at least one month prior to the start date of the training.
- One work-study scholarship of 300 € – learn more.
- One full scholarship available for a trainee who has experienced systemic discrimination, violence and oppression of any kind. To apply, email us at email@example.com and let us know why are you the right candidate.
COMBINED ONLINE/ ONSITE FORMAT 2022
January 29t, 2022 – June 12th, 2022
The optional in-person components of the teacher training will take place in Berlin.
- 80 hours of online training sessions
- 60 hours of in-class training with a lead teacher
+ six 120-minutes live calls included in the price
+ 6 months membership in our virtual yoga studio is included in the price
ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PART:
- January 29th : Module EARTH Part 1 video sessions released
- February 5th, 10:00 – 12:00 CET Live Call Nr. 1
- February 19th: Module EARTH Part 2 video sessions released
- February 26th, 10:00 – 12:00 CET Live Call Nr. 2
- March 5th: Module WATER Part 1 video sessions released
- March 12th, 10:00 CET Live Call Nr. 3
- March 19th, 2021: Anatomy for Yoga Teachers
- March 27th, 10:00 – 12:00 CET Live Call Nr 4
- April 2nd: Module WATER Part 2 video sessions released
- April 9th, 10:00 – 12:00 CET Live Call Nr 5
- April 16th: Module FIRE Part 1 video sessions released
- April 23rd, 10:00 – 12:00 CET Live Call Nr. 6
IN-PERSON PART IN BERLIN
See our COVID-19 policy for in-person attendance. Live-streamed for everyone who for any reason cannot attend in person.
- May 7th – 8th: Module FIRE
- May 21st – 22nd: Yoga and Meditation Weekend
- June 4th – 5th: Module AIR
- June 11th – 12th: Module AIR + Graduation Day
Exact location of the in-person session in Berlin to be announced.
What graduates say about our 200-hr yoga teacher training in Berlin:
I am certain, I would not benefit from the traditional asana learning as much as I did from the online one. Thanks to the video lexicon of Dynamic Mindfulness poses, I had the possibility to study a single asana over and over again, pausing the video when I needed to, taking notes, and practicing. This was coupled with Tatjana’s precise, gentle, and natural adjustments during Zoom classes.
This yoga instructor course began during a transaction period in my life and it took me a step forward.
I am much more aware of myself and of my body’s needs now and I’ve learned to be patient and to enjoy small things in life. During the training it became a philosophy of life.
Training also helped me to understand the value of community and being a part of something bigger.
Before starting the training, I thought I was not quite ready to do it – I suffered from anxiety, I felt broken, and wasn’t sure if I was “good enough”.
It’s good the program is around 10 months – a sufficient time for the transformation to happen. I am much more peaceful and patient now.
For a foundational yoga instructor course, it was excellent!
This yoga instructor course was a step out of the “comfort zone”, a challenge and an adventure into “spirituality”, which I was seeking for a long time… The topics of mindfulness and meditation were quite new to me when I started the training. They have had a huge positive impact on me and my world. I think everyone would benefit from this knowledge about mindfulness and the way it was delivered: structure, content, people, place, time, etc.
Need More Details?
We are here to help. Please submit your questions below and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Have friends who are looking for the right yoga teacher training?
Share the news about our 200-hour yoga teacher training in Berlin: