Bildungsprämie: a state-sponsored scholarship of 500 Euros
Available for our teacher training programs in Berlin.
This stipend is for people who:
- Work at least 15 hours per week (employed or self-employed) or are at the parental leave with a contract for at least 15 hours per week.
- Earn less than 20.000 Euros per year.
- Haven’t used this stipend already in the current calendar year.
To receive this stipend, follow these steps:
- Find the closest ‘Beratungstelle’ by clicking here.
- Make an appointment to receive a ‘Gutschein’.
- Send us your Gustschein per post on our postal address: Zen Yoga Berlin, Stresemannstr 31, 10963 Berlin
- AFTER you receive the Gustchein, you can pay 500 euro application deposit for the training.
Watch an informational video about the Bildungsprämie (in German):