NEW Position Opening:
Assistant Manager at Zen Yoga by Dynamic Mindfulness
We are looking for an assistant manager for all the exciting projects happening at Zen Yoga by Dynamic Mindfulness.
THIS POSITION IS FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Has exceptional communication and time management skills
- Has a great attention to detail and brand quality
- Has a strong sense of self-initiative
- Embraces a “until it gets done” attitude
- Can foster a feeling of relaxed and comfortable environment
- Loves learning new things and can implement new ideas quickly
- Is technology savvy
- Can juggle lots of moving pieces while staying focused & collected.
- Fluency in English and German language
- Customer service and business communication skills
- WordPress knowledge
- MailChimp knowledge
- Woocommerce knowledge ( or willingness to learn)
- Administrative skills, especially with German bureaucracy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexibility & freedom to choose how, when, and where you work.
- Opportunity for Growth: You will be challenged to move fast and make things happen. We have a quickly growing business and your opportunity for growth from within is exciting.
- Learning: You will not only work within a dynamic yoga school, you will be immersed in learning about real life business.￼
- Independence: We are not looking for people who need a ton of clarification. Ask great questions, but also a minimal amount. Step up and work independently.
WE BELIEVE IN:
- Innovation: Think outside of the box.
- Make Things Happen: Be a problem solver, not a problem finder. Move fast and get things done.
- Quality: We believe in creating the best.
- No Title Tyranny: Be a part of what we are doing in whatever capacity is needed.
- We Measure Output (not the time spent working): It’s not about working more hours, it’s about spending less time working, but working on the right things.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
The Assistant Manager works on the 6 important fields:
- Customer Service
- Managing the webshop
- Managing marketing and sales
- Updating the website
- Editing of newsletters
Other tasks may include:
- General admin support – includes but not limited to issuing invoices, taking care of newsletter list, researching bureaucratic details when needed, web research when needed, updating different studio profiles.
- Boosting Sales of our Business Yoga offers
- Managing USC, meetup and machtfit
- Building partnerships with 3rd parties and developing cooperations
- Managing the flow in the studio and coordinating teachers and freelancers
SOP: Standard Operating Procedure ( Emails, etc.)
TIMELINE: An trial period of 3 months, after that we will reassess. Starts in February.
HOURS: Initial 3 months trial period 50 hours per month. Three days a week for 4 hours during the training period, a minimum of 4 hours in person weekly.
LEGAL FORM: Employed with paid health insurance
FEES: 450 per month Brutto
If you think you are the right person for this position and would like to join our team, contact us at email@example.com.