While Yoga Alliance requires 100% attendance to successfully complete your training and receive a Graduation Certificate, we understand that sometimes things come up.
MAKE UP POLICY FOR INTENSIVE TRAINING MODULES
If you know in advance you will be unable to attend a session, “make-up” options are available. This requires additional scheduling and costs. The cost of a private session ranges from 70 – 100 EUR per hour.
Please note that you can miss a maximum of 28 training hours, and you will have one year from the last day of your program to complete your attendance requirements. If you miss more than 28 hours or do not complete your make up hours within one year, you will not receive a passing status and you will be required to pay in full to retake the training.
MAKE UP POLICY FOR APPRENTICESHIP ASSISTING
All assisting requirements must be completed to pass the apprenticeship module. Your assisting forms are to be turned into your mentor once you are finished.
• You have one month from the program end date to complete any assisting make ups. If you’re assisting requirements are not completed within one month of the program end date you will not pass the apprenticeship portion of the program (unless you have been granted an extension in advance).
• You can only reschedule up to 6 assists with your mentor. If you reschedule more than 6 classes you will not pass the apprenticeship portion of the program.
It is important to honor your commitment to both your mentor and the students of the class you are assisting. If you are going to miss a class, make sure to notify your mentor 24 hours in advance.
MAKE UP POLICY FOR APPRENTICESHIP MENTOR MEETINGS
• You must complete all mentor meeting requirements in order to pass the program. The maximum number of mentor meetings that you can miss and make up is two meetings. If you miss more than two mentor meetings, you will not pass the apprenticeship portion of the program.
• You must give your mentor 24 hours notice when you need to miss a mentor meeting
• The form of makeup you are given (private and/or assignment) will be at the discretion of your mentor and must be completed within one month of the program end date.
For those who do not pass the apprenticeship portion of the program, you will have the opportunity to complete a new apprenticeship at the then current cost of the apprenticeship portion of the program.
The Apprenticeship and the Intensive Training Modules must both be completed within two years of the initial start date. If they are not both completed within two years, you will be required to retake the full program at full price.
MAKE UP POLICY FOR INTENSIVE MEDITATION RETREAT
Intensive Meditation Retreat has to be attended in whole. Makeup options are not available.