Thinking about starting with yoga classes in Berlin?
Here are few things you should know to enhance your experience of yoga.
I’m glad you’re here. Thanks!
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early to accommodate
- Wear comfortable clothes that don’t restrict your movement
- Refrain from wearing perfume, cologne or strong essential oils
- Keep your cellphone in the changing room and off
- Let the teacher know about injuries or conditions that might affect your practice.
- Don’t eat heavy meals at least two hours prior to class. Eat light or low-acid food before yoga class – click here for suggestions
- After the yoga class, drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- After the yoga class, ask questions about anything that is not clear to you.
- Be kind to yourself by accepting where you are. It is OK to rest when you need. Do what you can, with what you have, with where you are.
- Ne experience or flexibility is required to practice Yoga. Yoga is for everyone!
And last but not the least – have fun!
Thank you for reading this beginner’s guide to yoga. If you have any questions, please let us know. We’d get back to you as soon as possible.
See you on the mat!