The third Module, Fire gives you tools to develop your own creativity and knowledge of asana variations. Each basic asana will be briefly reviewed, and in this section you will learn modifications for special considerations (injury, extreme tightness, etc.). You will also learn variations of each pose for a more challenging option or to give your students a different perspective.
By the end of this part of our foundational yoga teacher training you will have the knowledge to teach a creatively sequenced class to mixed level and advanced students that fosters clear mind that is fully present in the energized and balanced body.
- Advanced Asana
- Advanced Principles of Alignment
- Variations and Modifications of Poses
- Creative Sequencing: Themes, Seasons, Energy Levels
- Hands-on Lab II with Final Review
- 4 Elements in the Dynamic Mindfulness
- Introduction to Restorative Yoga
- Introduction to Partner Yoga
- Practice Lab with Feedback